Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Entry 5-Restless

I've been lying awake for almost 2 hours now.

Need to sleep, but it is illusive.

Could be all the nyquil I had today.

Slept a lot, feel better.

Could be the chat I had earlier with a new friend.

Probably both.



Can’t sleep,
Twisting white ropes
Tangled in my limbs

Too hot
Too cold

Can’t stop
My mind from wandering
Into dark closets
Rarely opened to the light

Too much
Too soon

Can’t sleep
My inner thoughts
Struggle in a violent battle
To win my soul

3 comments:

skinny minny said...

WOW!
battle with Satan rages on...
Guess what

glindathegood said...

You are so perseptive, yesterday I was on the churchs website getting music for sunday, and I couldn't get the site to work. Is it a sign :)

skinny minny said...

yeah a sign theSatan is alive and well and dwells in computers :)