Tuesday, November 18, 2008

#19-UGH

Ugh--My head is spinning
I have so much to do, and little time to do it in.

The idea of moving on is so much more appealing
then the reality. I guess I should have known that
by shaking up my life, I would be...shaking up my life.

I have to make sure my work is finished, and I just
had 3 more projects placed on my desk today.

I have to squeeze in time to train my replacement

I have to try and find a place to live...not my favorite
thing to do.

Oh ya, I also complicated my trip by scheduling, not
one but two lunch dates with some new friends. One
on Saturday, and one on the way home Sunday.

You can go ahead and say it. I'm a hussy.

I think I am taking my new found freedom a
little overboard. I may need a life preserver soon.

So now, I will try to sleep. I know it will be long in coming.
I had way too much caffeine today--and my mind is
still spinning.

3 comments:

skinny minny said...

you are NOT a hussy! moving is a pain so make it as much fun as you can. good luck with finding a place to stay.
Guess what?

glindathegood said...

Thanks for all your support-
Love ya

玮进 said...

Hey, buddy, just be your true self, that would be good enough.