Monday, October 19, 2009

#30-A letter to me

I was listening to a Brad Paisley song
where he writes a letter to his 17 year old self.

I started thinking, what would I write to my self.
Here are some excerpts from my letter
to my teen to 20ish self.

If you like some one let them know, don't be afraid of love

Value your self as your are, revel in your uniqueness,
don't let others sell you short.

Speak up for yourself, don't let others push you around

Love your body, others do, don't hide your assets

Don't waste so much time on Steve, move on, look around
there are plenty of others out there looking your way.

Value your education. Don't waste opportunities.

Stop being the "best friend" and take a risk and be the "girlfriend"

Follow your heart, when you over think things, you get confused.

Live your life with gusto, don't worry about the consequences
they are never as bad as you think.

Never regret loving someone.

No comments: