Wednesday, December 5, 2012

bulls*#t

(Originally written September 2012)

Frustration,
I don't understand?
How can you make these decisions without me?
What do you mean you don't know?

Sadness,
How did your feelings change so fast?
What happened to us?
How did we get here?

Anger, You are such an asshole.
Why would you go back to her?
How could you do this to me?

Dissapointment,
Why are you giving up?
Why won't you even try to make it work?
What would you parents think?

Tenasity,
Don't you think I deserve a chance?
You made a comittment to me,
Don't you think you should try?

Resignation,
Is there anything I can do to change this?
What more can I say?
What more can I do?

Fear,
Don't make me start over
Don't leave me alone
Don't break my heart

Sorrow,
Why won't you look at me, touch me?
Why am I sleeping alone?
Weren't we supposed to grow old together?

No comments: